REES was established in 2014 under the purview of the Ministry of Environment to provide an umbrella for renewable energy services and energy management companies, with the purpose of protecting their interests and improving the renewable energy and energy management sector. Membership of REES has reached more than 45 companies, as of September 2022.
REES works closely with governmental ministries and regulators, as well as electricity distribution companies to better serve consumers and service providers. REES actively participated in establishing the Coalition of Energy Services Associations “CESA” and is one of its three-member associations. REES conducts regular meetings with top officials of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) and Energy and Minerals Regulatory Commission (EMRC), including meetings with the Minister of MEMR and the head of EMRC. These meetings and other collaborative efforts with different government agencies are to serve the sector and to resolve any standing issues.
REES held the “Renewable Energy in Jordan: Present and Future” forum. The forum was under the patronage of the Minister of MEMR. It addressed the two main issues of energy burden on the national economy and the future of energy services companies in the ever-evolving energy market. The forum issued a list of recommendations aimed at improving the state of renewable energy and energy efficiency services in the Kingdom. These recommendations were discussed at the highest ranks of the government and by chambers of industry and commerce. REES is now arranging for its next forum in 2023.
In 2020, REES started the establishment of an “Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)” energy chapter. The new AEE energy chapter held several preparatory workshops in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency. In June 2021, AEE granted REES a chapter status. Since then, the chapter has already offered an assortment of popular training courses usually conducted by AEE such as CEM®, CRM®, REP®, CEA®, EEP®, CMVP® serving 110 trainees.
For more information, you can contact REES at 079-9417272 or at [email protected].
• Abou El-Enein Energy and Engineering Services
• Al Masar Engineering for HVAC Solutions
• Al-Hussam For Renewable Energy Solutions
• Al-Manhal Renewable Energy
• Al-Masar Switchgear Company
• Al-Masoudia Electrical Industries Co. MASEICO
• Al-Nebrass for Renewable Energy Company.
• Altayseer for Trade and Industrial Inv. Ltd.
• Arab Technical Group (ATG).
• Arab Towers Contracting Company (ATCCO).
• Arslan Engineering Systems (AES).
• Attaqa Ashameleh for Electric Equipment Co.
• Bayt alebdaa for Renewable Energy
• Billeh Electrical Materials Co.
• BS Solar
• Eco Engineering and Energy Solutions (ECOSOL).
• Edama Solar.
• Electric Technology Experts Co.
• ETA-max Energy & Environmental Solutions
• Future Sun for Renewable Energy Systems.
• Gazania Solar Systems.
• Generators for Solar Energy
• Glory for logistics Services and Energy
• Ideal Solar Energy Co. Ltd.
• IDHAL for Solar Energy Solutions Est.
• Izzat Marji Group (IMG).
• Jet Contracting.
• JUSOOR for Renewable Energy
• Kingdom SUN for Solar Energy
• Madhoun Electronics and Trade.
• Mazen Dajani &Co.
• Meroun Green Solutions Co.
• Muhannad Tayseer Al-Qudah & Partners Co
• Mustakbal clean tech.
• Pivot Jordan
• Shamsjo for alternative energy solutions
• SIERA for Renewable Energy Services
• Sima Industries for Renewable Energy W.L.L.
• Solar Suppliers Co.
• Spitak Trading Company.
• Technical Methods for Energy Systems
• The Contractor for Energy
• Total for Contracting & Electromechanical
• Tracking Solar Systems
• Wiosun for Renewable Energy Ltd.